How does Dromo
compare with OneSchema
|Base monthly fee starts at
|Usage allowance (monthly)
|Additional usage fees start at
|Unlimited plan available
|Run automatically via headless API
|3rd party integrations
|100+, including Google, Microsoft, Dropbox and Slack
(provider cannot access data files)
|Enabled by default when embedding Dromo Pro
|Richly formatted Excel error report
Flexible plans to meet your requirements
Sign up for the Starter plan for free, or get the full power of Dromo with the Professional plan.
What to consider when choosing
a data file importer?
What features do I need?
Reflect on your business objectives and daily operations to determine what specific features you require in a data file importer. For instance, are you looking for seamless integration with third party systems, no-code setup, or automation capabilities via an API? Choose a product that aligns with your needs today, and has the features to accommodate your growth in the future.
Is the pricing transparent?
Transparent pricing is essential to building trust and can help you budget more effectively. Look for clear, upfront pricing details about what is included. Be on the lookout for hidden fees, such as upcharges for white labeling or monthly billing. Ask for multi-year pricing guarantees.,For more detailed information about how pricing works at premium data import providers, check out this in-depth comparison of pricing models in the industry.
Is the product white label?
The ability to remove the provider's logo and customize the importer with your organization's brand identity is crucial for many businesses. Ask upfront to ensure the software can deliver the level of customization you desire. Beware that some providers will only provide white labeling at an additional cost.
Does the provider have access to my users' data files?
Safety and privacy is a top priority when handling data from end users. Robust security measures and SOC 2 certification are table stakes for organizations entrusted with your data. If it is important that the provider never have access to your data files in the first place, look for self-hosted options or a privacy architecture (such as a self-contained importer embedded in a web browser) that gives you the option not to process or store files on the provider's servers.
You're in good company
Get in touch with us today
Our solutions engineers are on standby to solve your
Dromo vs OneSchema FAQ
- On pricing:
- Dromo has transparent pricing on its website, while OneSchema does not share any pricing details publicly.
- Dromo offers a free plan and self-service sign up, whereas OneSchema requires new customers to talk to sales first and commit to a paid plan.
- Dromo's paid plans tend to be significantly more flexible. For example, Dromo offers a monthly billing option whereas OneSchema requires a longer upfront commitment.
- Dromo offers an unlimited plan to limit the costs customers pay as they scale. OneSchema offers flat-rate billing with a usage cap, and does not appear to offer an unlimited plan.
- Dromo and OneSchema both offer a no-code interface for configuring the importer.
- Dromo includes 100s of out-of-the-box integrations with third-party software, whereas OneSchema does not.
- Both providers are SOC 2 certified. Dromo also offers low-friction privacy configurations in which your data files never transit Dromo's servers or networks, whereas OneSchema does not.
- Yes, both are leading providers of embeddable data file importers.Many customers already choose Dromo over OneSchema after a thorough head-to-head comparison. Enterprise references are available on request.