Terms of Service
Effective August 31, 2023
Welcome to Dromo!
Thanks for using our service. Before you start, please go through these rules carefully.
By visiting our websites ("Site") or using any applications, software, products, and services we provide (collectively, the "Service" or "Services"), you're agreeing to these terms. The Site includes the web domain dromo.io and all subdomains that Dromo operates, including builtwith.dromo.io, developer.dromo.io, demo.dromo.io, and dashboard.dromo.io.
Who "you" are in this agreement
- Visitor: If you're browsing the Site without an account, you're a Visitor.
- Customer or Account Holder: If you've made an account with us, you're a Customer.
- End User: If you're using a Service that requires a Dromo license key, you're an End User.
What's included in this agreement
- These rules or "Terms"
- Any specific rules for special services, if you've signed up for those.
If there's a conflict between these rules and any special terms you've agreed to, the special terms will win out.
By using our site or services, you're saying you're allowed to agree to these terms and you understand them.
You must follow the law and these rules when using our site:
- Don't Break the Law: Don't do anything illegal, including anything that breaks local, state, federal, or international laws.
- Be Respectful: Don't overload our site or stop others from using it.
What's not allowed
- No automated bots or software to scrape or copy the site.
- Don't manually copy content from the site without our written okay.
- Don't use any tools that mess with how the site works.
- Don't upload harmful stuff like viruses or malware.
- Don't hack into our site or any connected systems.
- Don't launch any attacks to disrupt service on our site.
- Don't do anything else that would mess with how our site works.
By using our site, you're agreeing to these rules.
Who can have an account
- You must be a human, not a bot.
- You need a valid email address. For paid accounts, we'll need more info for billing.
- One email per account.
- You must be 13 or older. If you're younger, we'll close your account.
- One login per person.
- Don't use Dromo if you're breaking U.S. export or sanctions laws.
Joining an organization
- Each account is tied to one "Organization." You may be invited to join an existing Organization by a current member. Otherwise, a new Organization will be created for you when you sign up.
- An Organization can have many accounts and must have at least one administrator, who is responsible for all actions taken through the Organization.
- By default, the first account holder in the Organization is the administrator.
Keeping your account safe
- You're responsible for keeping your account and password secure.
- The Organization administrator(s) is responsible for all account activity.
- Tell us right away if you notice any unauthorized account use.
By using Dromo, you agree to these account rules.
Dromo's Services are licensed and not sold.
Dromo provides its services via licenses granted to Organizations, not individual account holders. As long as you and your Organization follow this Agreement, your Organization has limited permission to use Dromo's free services. Dromo can end this permission at any time for any reason.
Changes to free services
Dromo can change what's included in the free services at any time, with or without telling you.
Upgrading to paid services
You can choose to add a license for paid services to your Organization whenever you want. Some you can add through your account, while others require talking to Dromo directly.
Duration of licenses
All Dromo licenses are time-based, with the duration agreed upon when you start. They end when this period is up unless you renew. Free licenses don't have an end date.
As an Account Holder, you may permit End Users to use the Services under your Organization's license. You control and are responsible for End Users' use of the Services.
Make sure your use of Dromo services doesn't break any laws, including copyright or trade laws, and export rules. This applies to you and any End Users under your license.
What you can't do
Don't try to:
- Hack or disrupt any part of Dromo services.
- Pretend to be Dromo or another user.
- Restrict other people's use or enjoyment of Dromo services.
- Try to reverse engineer or disassemble any service.
- Separate or modify parts of a service.
- Use Dromo in a way that places it under a different license.
- Sell or share any Dromo services.
Dromo owns all legal rights to its services, protected by copyright and other laws. Any rights not given to you in this Agreement remain with Dromo.
Changes to Services
Dromo can change its Services at any time, and might add extra terms for new or updated features.
- You can start using paid services at any time.
- Current prices are listed on our website.
- Your agreed subscription price will remain the same for the entire term but could change when it's time to renew.
Upgrades, downgrades, changes, and cancellations
- You can change your plan level through your account dashboard.
- We charge you right away when you start a paid service.
- If you upgrade, you're billed immediately. Downgrades take effect at the end of your current billing period.
- No refunds are given. You can use paid features until your subscription period ends.
- We can cancel or refuse your order for various reasons, including suspected fraud.
How you're billed
- Fixed Plans: Charged in advance, monthly or yearly. Plans renew automatically unless canceled.
- Usage-Based Plans: Some services are billed based on how much you use them. You pay for extra usage at the beginning of the next billing period.
- Invoice Payments: If you're billed through an invoice, you need to pay within 30 days, in U.S. Dollars. No refunds are available.
- Late fees may apply, and we have the right to take legal action and/or end your subscription.
- Late fees accrue at 1.0% per month or the highest interest rate allowed by law, whichever is less, and also include all expenses of recovery.
Giving us permission to charge you
- You agree to let us charge your saved payment methods (like credit cards or PayPal).
- Make sure you're authorized to use these payment methods, and the information you provide is correct.
- We may use third-party services to process payments.
Responsibility for payment
- You're responsible for all fees, including taxes, associated with your service use.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days if you dispute any charges.
- Your service can be suspended if you don't make timely payments.
- We can change subscription fees but will notify you in advance.
- If you continue using the service after the fee change, you agree to the new fees.
Does not apply to End User data
For the avoidance of doubt, this section does not apply to data files shared by End Users through their use of the Service. For specific terms covering this data, see here.
By sharing Contributions, you agree that:
- You own the content or have permission to share it.
- You're not breaking any laws or infringing on anyone's rights, like copyrights.
- You're not sharing false, misleading, or harmful content.
- You're not sharing hate speech, harassment, or anything that could be considered offensive.
Your rights and ours
If you give us suggestions or feedback about the Site or Services, we can use them without compensating you.
End User Data
When using the Service, End Users may share data files with you ("End User Data"). You might also collect identifiers about an End User, like their email, at that time ("End User Metadata").
NB: Column headers or other metadata used for the purpose of organizing or changing data within the Service aren't considered part of End User Data or End User Metadata.
If any End User Data or End User Metadata contains personal info, you warrant that you have a legal right to process it.
By using the service, you grant us, our subprocessors, and our legal successors the right to process, store, and display End User Data and End User Metadata, but only to the extent necessary to provide the Service.
If we are storing End User Data on your behalf and you want to delete it, you can do so through our API, through the dashboard, or when you close your account. If we are storing End User Metadata on your behalf and you want to delete it, you can email us at email@example.com.
We own data about how the Service is used ("Dromo Metadata"). We can use this for:
- Analyzing trends
- Making new products
- Improving existing products
- Other lawful purposes
Dromo Metadata may include things like:
- Schema mappings
- Validation rules and transformations
- Usage patterns
- Field types and formats
- File names and sizes
But, Dromo Metadata won't contain:
- Any End User Data or End User Metadata
- Your confidential information
- Identifiable personal information
- Information that can identify you, your company, or your suppliers
Cancellation and Termination
Dromo has the right to suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. Dromo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. All provisions of this Agreement which, by their nature, should survive termination will survive termination — including, without limitation: ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
DROMO PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THIS, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
DROMO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE.
Limitation of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, GOODWILL, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM
- THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR YOUR CONTENT OR DATA;
- YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE;
- ANY MODIFICATION, PRICE CHANGE, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUANCE OF THE SERVICE;
- THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATIONS OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE;
- ANY OTHER USER INTERACTIONS THAT YOU INPUT OR RECEIVE THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE; OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY DUE TO MATTERS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Release and Indemnification
Changes to these Terms of Service
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the "Effective" date of these Terms, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. Please ensure that you check the applicable Terms every time you use our Site so that you understand which Terms apply. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms are posted.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or Service (or any part of either) with or without notice.
You allow us to use your company logo and name on our website. You can withdraw this permission by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any feedback you give us becomes our property, and we can use it without compensating you.
We own all intellectual property related to our Site and Services. You can't use any of it without our written permission.
Communication with Dromo
For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted or via the Service; and (2) agree that all Terms of Service, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that those communications would satisfy if they were on paper. This section does not affect your non-waivable rights.
For legal notices, you must send them in writing to our legal agent's address:
Dromo, Inc. ℅ LegalInc Corporate Services, Inc 651 N Broad St, Ste 206 Middletown, DE 19709
By default, Dromo offers support only via email and electronic messages. Support requests are prioritized for paying Customers, based on their license(s). We may offer telephone or video chat support if you have purchased a license to such services.
U.S. and Delaware laws apply. We can take legal action against you in your country if needed.
We can require disputes to be settled through arbitration.
Severability, no waiver, and survival
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of Dromo to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
Limitation on time to file claims
Any cause of action or claim you may have arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Site or Services must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues; otherwise, such cause of action or claim is permanently barred.
You're responsible for following local laws if accessing our site from other locations.
Amendments, complete agreement
We can change this agreement at our discretion by posting a revised version on the website. It replaces any previous agreements between you and us.
Your comments and concerns
This website is operated by Dromo, Inc.
All feedback, comments, and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to email@example.com.
All requests for technical support should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.