Effective November 10, 2022
Thank you for using Dromo! It is an honor to serve you. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using Dromo.
These Terms of Service (”Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (”you”) and Dromo, Inc. (”Company”, ”Dromo”, ”we”, ”us”, or ”our”), concerning your access to and use of the website and any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the ”Site”), as well as the applications, software, products, and services provided by Dromo (collectively, the ”Service” or ”Services”). The website includes the web domain dromo.io and all subdomains that Dromo operates, including builtwith.dromo.io, developer.dromo.io, demo.dromo.io, and dashboard.dromo.io.
Depending on the context, ”you“means a Visitor, Customer, or End User:
- When you visit the Site without being logged into a Dromo account, or otherwise communicate with Dromo, we refer to you as a ”Visitor.”
- When you create a Dromo account; use or manage an account; or direct the use of an account in the performance of its functions, we refer to you as a” Customer” or ”Account Holder.”
- When you utilize a Service that requires a Dromo license key to operate correctly, we refer to you as an ”End User.”
Your agreement with Dromo (the ”Agreement”, or ”Customer Agreement” if you are a Customer) consists of these Terms; the Privacy Notice, found at https://dromo.io/legal/privacy; and, if applicable, order specific terms, which may be provided to Customers who order additional Services through a direct agreement with Dromo. In the event of an express conflict between the Terms and order specific terms, the order specific terms shall govern. The Agreement takes effect whenever you access and use the Site or Service (and by doing so, you represent that you are authorized to enter into this Agreement).
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- In any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities.
Additionally, you may not:
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms, without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the servers on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Visitors may use the Site to register for a Dromo account.
Each account is associated with a single entity (an ”Organization”). An Organization may be associated with many accounts, but must have a single Account Holder designated as its “owner.” The owner of an Organization has ultimate administrative control over any accounts or data associated with the Organization. If you are the owner of an Organization under these Terms, we consider you responsible for the actions that are performed through that Organization, including by other Account Holders in the same Organization and by End Users using your license.
You must provide a valid email address to complete the signup process. Any other information requested, such as an Organization name, is optional, unless you opt for a paid license, in which case additional information will be necessary for billing purposes.
- You must be a human to create an account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- One person or legal entity may maintain multiple accounts, provided each utilizes a unique email address.
- You must be 13 or older. Dromo does not target our Service to children under 13, and we do not permit anyone under 13 to create an account. If we learn of any Customer under the age of 13, we will terminate that account immediately. If you are a resident of a country outside the United States, your country’s minimum age may be older; in such a case, you are responsible for complying with your country’s laws.
- Your login may only be used by one person — i.e., a single login may not be shared by multiple people.
- You may not use Dromo in violation of export control or sanctions laws of the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction. You may not use Dromo if you are or are working on behalf of a Specially Designated National (SDN) or a person subject to similar blocking or denied party prohibitions administered by a U.S. government agency.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure while you use our Site and Service, including any data associated with the account. The Organization owner is ultimately responsible for all activity that occurs within their account (even when activity is done by other Account Holders within the same Organization).
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Dromo cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You will promptly notify Dromo if you become aware of any unauthorized use of, or access to, our Site or Service through your account, including any unauthorized use of your password or account.
Dromo’s Services are licensed and not sold. Licenses are granted to Organizations and not to individual Account Holders. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, Dromo grants your Organization a nonexclusive, limited use, non-assignable, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to use Free Tier services (the “Free Tier License”) when the first account in your Organization is created. At its sole discretion, Dromo may revoke the Free Tier License at any time and for any reason, including without limitation for a violation of these Terms.
Free tier services
In its sole discretion, Dromo may change the services available under the Free Tier License at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
You may elect to license additional paid services for your Organization at any time. Some services may be licensed directly via the Billing Center within your account, while others require contacting Dromo directly.
Duration of licenses
All Dromo licenses are subscription-based for a period agreed between the parties when the Products are ordered (the ”Subscription Term”). Licenses expire at the end of their Subscription Term unless renewed. The Free Tier license has an indefinite Subscription Term.
You may permit End Users to use the Services under your license(s). You control and are responsible for End Users’ use of the Services.
Compliance with laws
Your use of the Services, including your End Users’ use of the Services, must not violate any applicable laws, including copyright or trademark laws, export control laws, and regulations, including laws and regulations in your jurisdiction. You are responsible for making sure that your use of the Service complies with laws and any applicable regulations.
Unless expressly permitted in this Agreement or by law, you and your End Users may not:
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Services, the servers on which the Services are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Services.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or other users of the Services, or expose them to liability.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any Service, or try to do so.
- Run, upgrade or downgrade, or transfer parts of a Service separately at different times or on different devices.
- Install, use, or distribute other software or technology in any way that makes Dromo’s intellectual property or technology subject to any other license terms.
- Work around technical limitations in a Service or restrictions in Service documentation.
- Sell, rent, lease, sublicense, distribute or lend any Services to others, in whole or in part.
Reservation of rights
Services are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and international treaties. Dromo reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, and no rights are granted or implied by waiver or estoppel.
Dromo has the right to make changes to the licensed Services at any time and for any reason. Dromo may provide additional terms that apply to Customer’s use of updates, new features or related software.
You may elect to license paid services at any time. The base pricing for our different products is available at https://dromo.io/pricing. If you agree to a subscription price, that will remain your price for the duration of the Subscription Term; however, prices are subject to change at the end of a Subscription Term.
Upgrades, downgrades, changes, and cancellations
- We will immediately bill you when you license any paid service.
- You may upgrade or downgrade your service at any time via the Billing Center within your account.
- Service upgrades are billed immediately. Service downgrades are refunded immediately but may expose you to overage charges at the end of the period.
- It is solely your responsibility to manage upgrades and downgrades to your service capacity during the Subscription Term. Dromo will not provide refunds for unused services from a prior Subscription Term, nor waive overage charges that were incurred in a prior Subscription Term.
- When a subscription service is canceled, it will remain active for the length of the Subscription Term. No refunds or credits are provided for partial months of service.
Payment Based on Plan For monthly or yearly payment plans, the service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis, respectively. At the end of each Subscription Term, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you or we cancel it.
Payment Based on Usage Some services are billed based on your usage. A limited quantity of these services may be included in your plan for a limited term without additional charge, at Dromo’s sole discretion. If you use services beyond the quantity included in your license, you pay for those based on your actual usage in the preceding period. Monthly payment for these purchases will be charged in arrears, typically at the beginning of the next period.
Invoicing If you receive an invoice under a separate order form, you agree to pay the fees in full, up front without deduction or setoff of any kind, in U.S. Dollars. You must pay the fees within thirty (30) days of the Dromo invoice date. Amounts payable under this Agreement are non-refundable.
If you fail to pay any fees on time, Dromo reserves the right, in addition to taking any other action at law or equity, to (i) charge interest on past due amounts at 1.0% per month or the highest interest rate allowed by law, whichever is less, and to charge all expenses of recovery, and (ii) terminate the applicable order form. You are solely responsible for all taxes, fees, duties and governmental assessments (except for taxes based on Dromo’s net income) that are imposed or become due in connection with this Agreement.
By agreeing to these Terms, you are giving us permission to charge your on-file credit card, PayPal account, or other approved methods of payment for fees that you authorize for Dromo. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase, and that the information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete. We may employ the use of third-party services for the purpose of facilitating payment and the completion of Purchases. By submitting your information, you grant us the right to provide the information to these third parties subject to our Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Responsibility for payment
You are responsible for all fees, including taxes, associated with your use of the Service. By using the Service, you agree to pay Dromo any charge incurred in connection with your use of the Service. If you dispute the matter, contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the closing date on the first billing statement in which the error or problem appeared. You are responsible for providing us with a valid means of payment for paid licenses.
Failure to make timely payments upon request is grounds for immediate suspension of your license(s).
We, in our sole discretion and at any time, may modify Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Subscription Term. We will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective. Your continued use of the Services after a Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Contributions from End Users
For the avoidance of doubt, this section does not apply to data generated and shared by End Users through their use of the Service. For the terms covering this data, see here.
We may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, personal information, or other material (collectively, ”Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit will be treated in accordance with the Privacy Notice, available at https://dromo.io/legal/privacy.
When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Site, and other users of the Site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms.
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- Your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation.
Any use of the Site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and may result in, among other things, termination, or suspension of your rights to use the Site.
You agree that Dromo may access, store, process, and use any Contributions that you provide in accordance with the Privacy Notice.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights, or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site, and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
End User Data
End Users may transform, generate, and share data, including personal information, with you through their use of the Service, and you may collect identifying information about the End User at the time the data is shared (collectively, “End User Data”). You may elect to store this data in a Dromo-accessible environment (for example, a server or storage service hosted in Dromo’s cloud environment, or a server or storage service hosted in your cloud environment which Dromo has been authorized to access). In that case, you retain control and responsibility for the data (as its ”controller” or ”processor”) and we may process it at your direction (as your ”processor” or ”subprocessor”, respectively). Where End User Data contains personal information, you warrant that you have a lawful basis to control or process that data under applicable law.
In accordance with the terms of the Privacy Notice, available at https://dromo.io/legal/privacy, you grant us, our subprocessors, and our legal successors the right to process, store, and display End User Data solely to the extent reasonably required for the performance of Dromo’s obligations and for no other purpose. Dromo will delete End User Data immediately upon your request via our API or upon account termination.
You acknowledge and agree that all Metadata generated from usage of the Service shall be owned by Dromo and may be used by Dromo for any lawful purpose, including, for example, statistical analysis, trend analysis, creation of data models, product innovation and enhancements to current products, and creation of statistical rules. Metadata includes information regarding schema mappings, usage patterns, validations and transformations, data types and formats, file names, file sizes, file types, encodings, correlations and patterns, usage duration and timing, and file structure. Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms, Metadata shall not contain (i) any End User Data, (ii) any Confidential Information of Customer, (iii) any information that identifies or can be reasonably used to identify an individual person, or (iv) any information that identifies or can be reasonably used to identify Customer or its affiliates and their suppliers.
Cancellation and Termination
You can cancel your Account at any time by contacting email@example.com. Upon cancellation, personal information will be handled in accordance with the Privacy Notice.
Dromo has the right to suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. Dromo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. All provisions of this Agreement which, by their nature, should survive termination will survive termination — including, without limitation: ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
DROMO PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THIS, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
DROMO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE.
Limitation of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, GOODWILL, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM
- THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR YOUR CONTENT OR DATA;
- YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE;
- ANY MODIFICATION, PRICE CHANGE, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUANCE OF THE SERVICE;
- THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATIONS OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE;
- ANY OTHER USER INTERACTIONS THAT YOU INPUT OR RECEIVE THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE; OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY DUE TO MATTERS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Release and Indemnification
Changes to these Terms of Service
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Effective” date of these Terms, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. Please ensure that you check the applicable Terms every time you use our Site so that you understand which Terms apply. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms are posted.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or Service (or any part of either) with or without notice.
Customer consents to the use of their Company logo and name on Dromo’s website (www.dromo.io). Customer may revoke this permission at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site or Service (”Feedback”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of this Feedback for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Feedback, and you hereby warrant that any such Feedback is original with you or that you have the right to submit such Feedback. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Feedback.
Data protection and privacy
Dromo complies with the information security requirements established by the SOC 2 security “trust service principle,” as developed by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA). For more information on our security policies, please email email@example.com.
Your personal information is governed by our Privacy Notice, available at https://dromo.io/legal/privacy. You consent to all actions we take with respect to their information consistent with our Privacy Notice.
Intellectual property notice
Communication with Dromo
For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted or via the Service; and (2) agree that all Terms of Service, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that those communications would satisfy if they were on paper. This section does not affect your non-waivable rights.
Communications made through email will not constitute legal notice to Dromo or any of its officers, employees, agents, or representatives in any situation where notice to Dromo is required by contract or any law or regulation. Legal notice to Dromo must be in writing and served on Dromo’s legal agent:
Dromo, Inc. ℅ LegalInc Corporate Services, Inc 651 N Broad St, Ste 206 Middletown, DE 19709
By default, Dromo offers support only via email and electronic messages. Support requests are prioritized for paying Customers, based on their license(s). We may offer telephone or video chat support if you have purchased a license to such services.
Dromo may assign or delegate these Terms of Service and/or the Dromo Privacy Notice, in whole or in part, to any person or entity at any time with or without your consent, including any licenses you grant herein. You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Terms of Service or Privacy Notice without our prior written consent, and any unauthorized assignment and delegation by you is void.
Severability, no waiver, and survival
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of Dromo to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
Limitation on time to file claims
Any cause of action or claim you may have arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Site or Services must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues; otherwise, such cause of action or claim is permanently barred.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Amendments, complete agreement
This Agreement may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized representative of Dromo, or by the posting by Dromo of a revised version. This Agreement represents the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and us. This Agreement supersedes any proposal or prior agreement oral or written, and any other communications between you and Dromo relating to the subject matter of these terms including any confidentiality or nondisclosure agreements.
Your comments and concerns
This website is operated by Dromo, Inc.
All feedback, comments, and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests for technical support should be directed to email@example.com.