Provide your users with a beautiful CSV import experience in your app. Never worry about cleaning data manually again. Get started in minutes.
Start importing for free or contact sales
Used at great organizations worldwide
Fix messy data files
Import CSVs with ease
Dromo's embeddable importer enables your users to get spreadsheets into your app in record time.
Map imported data to your schema in one click
Dromo's AI-powered column matching takes the guesswork out of mapping data.Get Started
Validate and clean data seamlessly
Dromo makes getting your data into shape a breeze with powerful validations that integrate with your app.Get Started
Get your data right where you need it
Dromo delivers perfectly formatted data directly to your app.Get Started
Keep files private
Don't share your data files with unnecessary third parties, including us!
Keep files private. When embedded in your site and run in Private Mode, Dromo operates entirely in the web browser.Get Started
Bring your own storage
Skip the middleman. You can write files directly from the browser to your cloud storage without exposing them to an intermediary.Get Started
Stay in complete control. You can deploy Dromo via Kubernetes and host it in your cloud infrastructure.Get Started
Keeping your data safe is central to everything we do. Dromo is SOC2 certified, so you can rest assured that your sensitive data is safe in our hands.
for every import
AI-powered column matchingDromo harnesses the power of GPT to match the imported file to your schema
AI-assisted data editing
Annotated Excel export
Deep integration into your app with hooks
Style to match your app
Extensive language support
Move fast with Dromo
Automate your data pipeline
Dromo Headless can import your data from anywhere, and makes fixing any errors simple.
Dromo's no-code Schema Studio generates a custom file importer that’s ready to go live or hand off to a developer.Get Started
Insert into any workflow
Dromo's Headless API lets you import any file from anywhere, without user interventionGet Started
Integrate with tools you love
Dromo integrates seamlessly with services across your existing stack, from Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive to Slack and Hubspot, and hundreds of others.Get Started
You're in good company
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Dromo importer walks a user through the process of validating, cleaning, and transforming a data file, guaranteeing that the final output meets all your quality standards and is in the form you expect.To configure Dromo, you simply define what the final data file should look like, along with any validation rules or constraints. You do this by creating a "schema" for each import, either in code (Dromo Pro only) or using the no-code Schema Studio.To use Dromo, you or an end user must:
Dromo outputs the final cleaned data as a JSON object. You can now move the file to the next stage of your data pipeline (e.g., upsert it into a database, attach it to an email, save it in cloud storage) with confidence.Dromo also provides access to metadata about the import and has an option to view final data as a CSV file.
- Initiate an import. This happens in one of two ways:
- A user opens the embedded Dromo importer and uploads a file (or manually enters their data)
- You send a file to the Headless API (this feature is a premium add-on)
- Match columns. After uploading a file, the user matches their column names to the names you require (where possible, the importer does this automatically on their behalf or uses AI to recommend matches).
- Run bulk transformations. The user may perform bulk transformations on the data, with suggestions powered by AI.
- Clean remaining errors. The user may review the final data in a familiar workbook interface, which highlights and annotates any errors. They can quickly isolate and diagnose problems and correct the data.
- If a user prefers to fix errors offline, they may download the current state of the import as an Excel workbook, complete with error annotations, from the review screen. Whenever they re-upload that file, the importer will pick up where they left off.
- Initiate an import. This happens in one of two ways:
- Dromo's pricing is flexible, accessible, and honest. We list starting prices on our Pricing page, and we do not have hidden fees or surprise upcharges (such as for monthly billing or white labeling). You can get started without talking to sales or making any upfront commitment.We encourage new customers to experiment on the Free plan, then graduate to a usage-based plan that bills monthly (you can cancel anytime). Once you're confident in Dromo, we recommend an unlimited plan at a flat annual rate, so you don't have to manage variable costs as you scale or your usage fluctuates.
- Yes, you may launch an import programmatically using the Headless API (this feature is a premium add-on). If there are any errors during the import process (for example, a column cannot be matched automatically or a data validation fails) you are provided a URL where you can direct your user to fix the issues. If there are no errors, the import succeeds automatically and the user does not need to be involved.
- In many cases, no! Although we are SOC 2 certified and can securely process and store data, Dromo believes the very best way to protect your end user data is to never have access to it in the first place. To that end, we offer numerous private configurations that allow you to operate Dromo without the contents of your data files ever transiting our servers or networks.You can also deploy Dromo yourself via Kubernetes and host it in your own cloud.
- Yes, you can pass the final results of an import to services like Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Slack, and hundreds of other out-of-the-box integrations via Zapier.You can also write your own server-side integrations using webhooks and the Dromo API.